Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Music? What's That?


Unfortunately, my summer hasn't exactly started as planned. I'm working full time, and by the time I get home I'm anything but in the mood to write.


However, I'm going to try my best to change that, especially with there being so many great releases coming up this summer.


So for those of you still dedicated enough to look at this from time to time, I'm going to do my best to keep this updated for you.


Now let's get down to business:


On iTunes, you can buy Coldplay's single, 'Viva La Vida' for the usual 99 cents as well as pre-order their album. Since I'm back in the green thanks to my job, I took the liberty of buying it...and it's genius. Hopefully it's setting the stage for the rest of the album. If it is, I'm sure that it won't fail the waves of Coldplay fans looking forward to it. Check out their website for information on tour dates as well.



2 comments:

Noelle said...

Yeah, I hope I like it too. It seems pretty cool.

And what's this new blog I see? :)

Anonymous said...

I was a little skeptical when I heard the strings it starts out with, but Brian Eno is a genius producer and it works, although I still like "Violet Hill" (the other single from the album) more.