Friday, March 28, 2008

Album Art & Tour Dates = The Beginning of A Countdown to May 13

Death Cab for Cutie released it's album artwork this week. You can find the pre-order information on iTunes and Bestbuy.com.

I already pre-ordered mine. :)

Along with the album artwork for Narrow Stairs, they released some tour dates, as well as the official track listing. Unfortunately they aren't coming anywhere too close to me, but I've always wanted to go to Boston...

In the month of May we've got:

9 - Providence, R.I. @ Providence Piers
10 - Boston, Mass. @ Bank of America Pavilion
24 - Bend, Ore. @ Les Schwab Amphitheater
28 - Morrison, Colo. @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre

In the month of June we've got:

9 - Columbia, Md. @ Merriweather Post Pavilion
13 - Cleveland, Ohio @ Plain Dealer Pavilion
17 - Grand Prairie, Texas @ Nokia Theatre

We've also been blessed with a complete and set track listing! Horray!

1. Bixby Canyon Bridge
2. I Will Possess Your Heart (available online at amazon.com and iTunes)
3. No Sunlight
4. Cath…
5. Talking Bird
6. You Can Do Better Than Me
7. Grapevine Fires
8. Your New Twin Sized Bed
9. Long Division
10. Pity and Fear
11. The Ice Is Getting Thinner

I hope that they realize that this isn't making my wait any easier...

No comments: